Monday 19 March 2012

New Bonsai book

Bonsai

Authors :
Kunio Kobayashi
Kazuhiko Tajima

Published by PIE International



While I was going through Peter Warren's bonsai blog i saw that The Chief had published a book. I spoilt myself a little and ordered it off Amazon.

http://saruyama-bonsai.blogspot.co.uk/

It's beautify photographed and presented showing various species at their best through the year. I was inspired by how many orange trees featured and will be carrying on with my Calamondin project knowing that I am not mad.

The book is half Japanese but the English sections are very nicely translated.


Well worth buying. The book contains many interesting species and not just the usual pine and juniper suspects. There are some magnolias ( one of my next targets ) and some good pomegranates and of course the citrus.

No comments: